- Information Collection
- Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Social Networking Services
- Cookies, Similar Technologies, and Advertising
- Links To Other Web Sites
- Children’s Privacy
- Access and Choice
- Your California Privacy Rights
- International Users
- Contact Us
1. Information Collection
You generally are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit our website. However, we may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you directly contact us with questions or feedback:
- Contact information, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Unique identifiers, such as a user name or password;
- Demographic information, such as gender;
- Communications preferences;
- Search queries;
- Comments and other information posted in our interactive online forums;
- Correspondence and other information that you send to us; and
We also may collect certain information automatically when you visit the website, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers (such as your mobile device ID, model and manufacturer), operating system and version information;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Pages you view and links you click on within the Services;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, local shared objects, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded; and
- Standard Server Log Information.
2. Use of Information
We may use information that we collect through the Services for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Provide you with services, newsletters, and information you request and respond to correspondence that we receive from you;
- Contact you via email, push notifications, and otherwise about services that we think might be of interest to you;
- Send you promotional material or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our marketing partners and/or their respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties.
- Publish stories, comments, photos, and other information posted in our interactive online features;
- Customize and personalize your use of the website; and
- As otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications you may turn them off at the device level, under Settings.
3. Sharing of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand that we do not share your information with any person or entity. However, we may use third-parties to serve advertisements on the website. These third parties may set their own cookies or similar web technologies to collect information about users’ online activities over time and across different websites. To manage your preferences you may opt out here http://preferences-mgr.truste.
4. Social Networking Services
5. Cookies, Similar Technologies, and Advertising
- Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as Flash to collect and store information[SS1] . Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here: http://www.macromedia.
com/support/documentation/en/ flashplayer/help/settings_ manager07.htmliPhone users are able to opt-out from HTML5 LSO’s currently on the Apple iOS (Settings > Safari > Databases).
- We may use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Services. This software may record information such as how often you use an application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where an application was downloaded from.
6. Links To Other Web Sites
We have adopted security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access to the information you provide to us. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to the Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your information.
8. Children’s Privacy
The website does not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under the age of 13. If we are made aware we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years old in a manner that is inconsistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), we will delete this information as soon as possible.
You may choose to receive promotional emails, newsletters, and similar communications from us. You may opt out of receiving commercial emails from us by clicking on the opt-out or “unsubscribe” link included in the commercial e-mails you receive. Please note that opt-out requests may take some time to be effective. Your opt-out request will not apply to messages that you request or that are not commercial in nature.
11. Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
or write us at
CA Privacy Rights
? RESET Public Affairs LLC
Please note that the website is directed towards users who reside in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information in and to the United States, or other countries and territories, pursuant to the laws of the United States. While some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy protection as your own, we commit to uphold the privacy protections as explained in this Policy.
13. Contact Us